My hijab story

A year ago I was constantly struggling on when to start the hijab for over 2 years...

    I was aware that a hijab to me was more than just wearing a head cover(Khiemar). It is a personality improvement as well as attaining the right intentions which was what I wanted to work on. From how I styled my outfits to my intentions and words I wanted to be fully prepared.

    However, I asked myself ...can you ever be fully prepared? No because we all strive to become a better person each and everyday. Even though I started building up to the hijab lifestyle, I prayed for a smooth journey. So when time came it would just be an easy.

   Time, I always thought about, when would be the right time to start. Do I even have that time, or even just a tomorrow? But honestly I came a conclusion that there  wasn't a right time. It was something you had to just do and be prepared to commit and devote your life to. It wasn't about being ready but how to keep improving yourself at your own pace.



   Exactly  a year ago today I took a leap into it. Alhamdulilah the choice was fully mine and I thank Allah (s.w.t) for a beautiful vivid dream (of perceiving the beautiful view of Mecca while going to Madinah) which became an epiphany. Alhamdulilah for all the support I had gotten from my family, Muslim and NonMuslim friends just made this year fly by so fast. Special thanks to @nadaali93 and @anam_04 for that extra motivation. Nada for welcoming me with those beautiful hijabs.

 I dua that one day someone reading this will be encouraged to do so too and take a leap along with me.. Where we all  will support them!

May Allah swt make it easier for all of us. Ameen🙏🏽 #mystory #1yearstronghijabi 💕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Pumkin Spice Lovers

Who am I?